We have an urgent requirement for Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing at our startup. As an Assistant Manager –
Digital Marketing, the candidate will work on increasing traffic and conversions through the intelligent use of content.
- Develop social media content, ensuring that the creative is engaging; conceptualize and execute social media
initiatives designed to drive engagement and branding.
- Fully responsible for content distribution and engagement in social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube
and LinkedIn to name a few.
- Work on understanding campaign objectives and align content creation to marketing timelines and objectives.
- Plan, create and execute paid marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords.
- Continuously monitor and analyze web traffic and use that information to guide content development; focus on
audience needs and usability throughout the online content creation process.
- Constantly refine editorial processes to improve efficiency.
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience
- Should be able to design and run campaigns.
- Online Healthcare experience is desirable.
- Keen eye for detail, proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to write insightful, engaging, and informative copy on tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit, roll-up- your-sleeves attitude, and the ability to thrive in an ever-evolving environment
- Strong familiarity with web publishing and social media tools
- Good understanding of trending keywords and viral topics
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in Digital Marketing